Some people adore hotels, some prefer tents and stars.
Whatever suits your needs best can be easily achieved nowadays when there are different dating sites.
It is extremely difficult to find the person with the same preferences as you, but if nature is your number one choice, these Best Outdoor Dating Sites are available for you.
We are going to look at some of these sites, rating them based on:
Take a look at these and good luck finding a match!Make sure to take our online dating site/app quiz to find out. People who follow our dating site suggestions have on average 2 more dates per month.
- Signing up – 5.0/5
- Making Contact – 5.0/5
- Profile Quality – 4.5/5
- App –4.5/5
- Overall Rating – 4.5/5
- People on this application and website tend to look for serious partners
- It is one of the most popular dating websites so there are plenty of features
- Since it is one of the most used applications there is more variety of choices for you
- It is very easy to use, so you will not be wasting your time trying to figure the technicalities
- When you become a paid member, you can message anyone, which means anyone can message or disturb you
- Only paid members have the advantage of replying to each other messages, which means that you will not know whether someone is not writing you back because they do not want to, or they are simply not paid members
- There is a privacy mode available, but only if you are a paid-member
Match has 21,575,000 members of which there are slightly more women than men, 51% and 49% respectively.
According to the age of members, the highest percentage is for those aged between 35 to 44, then 25-34 and then 45-54.
Those who use it the least are aged between 18-24 and those older than 55.
If you are interested in the education of your potential partner, most members of this application have some college or college degree, precisely 74% have it.
This dating website is mostly used in the United States (77,90%), then in the United Kingdom (10,51%), in Canada (4,96%), Sweden (1,55%), and Japan (1,30%).
Ease of Use
It will take you about a half an hour to fill in all the details necessary and if you decide to be a paid member, you will have some advantages and the ability to converse with your match.
On the Discover section, you can put that you are an outdoor lover which will immediately attract those who prefer nature as well.
Remember that you do not need account verification, but you need to upload a picture and add certain information about yourself since there are many frauds on dating sites.
Match has three main sections that you need to fill in:
- My Details: relationship status, nationality, physical characteristics, etc.
- In My Own Words: whatever you find relevant about yourself
- My Interests: sports, cooking, music, hobbies, etc.
If you are a free member you can make a profile and search for matches, but if you want to contact them you have to become a paid member.
This is how it works:
You go to All Matches or Daily Matches and see who is compatible with your profile.
You can go to Connections and see who liked your profile and considered you as a choice.
The final thing is to go to Messages and contact those you find suitable.
You can join for free as stated, but if you want to message people you like you can choose from two variations: Premium and Standard.
3 months: 14.99 USD / Month
6 months: 11.49 USD / Month
12 months: 8.99 USD / Month
3 months: 12.99 USD / Month
6 months: 9.49 USD / Month
12 months: 7.99 USD / Month
1. Can I cancel my Match.com subscription anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription by going on Account Settings.
2. What is Match’s guarantee?
Match guarantee is created for members who chose a 6-month subscription and the purpose is to provide them with a free 6-month membership in case they do not match with anyone in the first six months.
I would recommend trying this website first as it has been present and active for several years which would mean it is effective.
However, it is not specifically made for outdoor dating but in the preferences, you can add that feature, so I would rate it a 4.5/5.
2. Muddy Matches
- Signing up – 4.0/5
- Making Contact – 2.5/5
- Profile Quality – 4/5
- App –3/5
- Overall Rating – 3.5/5
- If you are interested in finding a partner who enjoys outdoor activities, this is a website for you
- There are possibilities to ‘like’ the person you like, to ‘wink’ at the users, add them to your favorites, link them to your Facebook account
- The community is open to people of different ages and all sexual orientation
- They pay attention to the security and encourage you to report any profiles that look suspicious
- They offer the users security tips on both live and online dating
- It is mainly based in the United Kingdom
- For some, an issue is that you have to provide a lot of personal information
- If you want to contact the person you like, you have to be a paid-member
- The membership is not so affordable
Muddy Matches has 250,000 members from the United Kingdom and some from Ireland. There are more female members than male and 50,000 of all users are weekly active.
There are 62% female members and 38% male members.
The majority of members are between 45 and 54 years old, so that could be depicted as the most present age group.
Ease of Use
The registration takes up about ten minutes as all you need to do for starters is to put your first and last name, email and your password.
But when you go to Complete Registration, you have to follow a process of five steps regarding your basic information, physical appearance and location.
Unique section with this site is that you have to choose if you are a Townie (city resident) or a Muddy (country resident).
As this section is specific for this site, it has a slider so your answer does not have to be a complete Townie or a complete Muddy.
You can be 100% townie or muddy, 50% townie and 50% muddy, or anywhere in between.
In addition, there is a version for Android and Apple users that you can download. Visually it looks the same as the website.
The problem with the application is the same as with the site- the subscription fee.
These are some of the special features of this dating site:
1. Tips on Safety
On the site, there is a section where you can get all the advice regarding your safety for using this website.
This dating site also provides a blog with various posts and advice on dating with both men and women.
3. General Data Protection Regulation
4. Happy Ending
As on any dating site, some people get really lucky. This is the section where you can get motivated and read such stories.
5. Country Calendar
In the Country Calendar, you can pick numerous events that are currently in your surroundings. The events can include sports, festivities or whatever you prefer.
If you use a free version you get features like uploading your picture, completing your profile, having a country calendar, having access to an advice blog, browsing other people’s information and adding those you like on favorites.
However, if you decide on a paid version, you can actually talk to people. These are the options for paid version:
- 1 month: 24 GBP per month 24 GBP
- 3 months: 15 GBP per month 45 GBP
- 6 months: 11.50 GBP per month 69 GBP
- 12 months: 7.50 GBP per month 90 GBP
1. What is Muddy Matches?
Muddy Matches is a dating site for interested members in the UK. It was launched in 2007 for those who adore rural life and try to find a company of some sort.
2. Who owns Muddy Matches?
The site is independently owned by the sisters from the countryside of Northampton shire.
After moving to London, they were not satisfied with the dating site’s members and created this one in March 2007 where people of all interest can find their match.
Although this site offers people of different interests to meet their soul mate and enjoy some nature time, it has two great disadvantages.
First one is that it is only limited to the UK and Ireland, which reduces the cultural variety of people.
The second is that it is not affordable to everyone, so again it lessens the number of people trying to join the community. For those reasons, the rating is 3.5/5.
- Signing up – 3/5
- Making Contact – 3/5
- Profile Quality – 3/5
- App –2.5/5
- Overall Rating – 3/5
- Signing up is quick and easy
- You can sign up using your email address or Facebook account if you do not want to create a brand new account
- You will only need to put the basic information
- The members who are only 13 years old can sign up to the application
- Free version is filled with unnecessary advertisements
- The application interface can be overwhelming for use
- Users can put a very small amount of information about themselves which can look discouraging to some people
This dating site records over 3.4 million visitors on a monthly basis in the whole world.
Most of the members are from the United States or 4,500,000 in total and the rest are from Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, Philippines and Australia.
On this dating site members are male in the majority, 65% and women 35%.
Daily, there are up to 130,000 people logging on to the app.
Majority of the members use the mobile version since they are mostly young people from 25 to 34 years old.
Ease of Use
Unlike other dating sites this one offers free messaging to all members. You have the option to preview the message and then either accept it or reject it.
In case you accidentally reject a message, you can find that person in the section ‘Blocked users’ and unblock them.
Anyone can comment and like your picture because members who use the app for free are allowed to such features.
There is a game on this site called ‘Blind Date’ where you talk to them on a video chat and you can only hear them before the picture is revealed at the end.
There are also features like Buzz where you can create any content or post pictures to get noticed or Shake to Chat is a feature where you shake your phone and you get a random match.
If you are into travelling, you have a Skout Travel feature which gives you all the local information about the city you pick to travel to for a day.
As a fee-free member, you register, search other profiles, select those you like in your ‘favorites’, you can like and comment on other people’s pictures and message them.
In the Premium version you are not bothered with ads, you can increase your popularity on the app and you can see who picked you as their favorites.
These are your options for paid version:
- 1 month: 9.99 USD / Month 9.99 USD
If you use credits, these are your options:
- 500 Credits 0.01 USD / Credit 4.99 USD
- 1,000 Credits 0.01 USD / Credit 7.99 USD
- 1,200 Credits 0.01 USD / Credit 9.99 USD
- 2,500 Credits 0.01 USD / Credit 16.99 USD
- 8,000 Credits 0.01 USD / Credit 49.99 USD
- 18,000 Credits 0.01 USD / Credit 99.99 USD
1. What is Skout used for?
Skout is a dating and social networking application that connects people from different places. You can look for a companion or a romantic partner.
2. Who created Skout?
Skout was founded in 2007 by Christian Wiklund and Niklas Lindstrom.
The good aspect surrounding this application is that it provides a lot of different and unique features and it allows anyone to simply find a friend, if not a romantic partner.
However, the outlook of the application looks basic and outdated which does not appeal much of the users. This is why I rate it a solid 3.
4. Fitness Singles
- Signing up – 3/5
- Making Contact – 5/5
- Profile Quality – 3/5
- App – 4/3
- Overall Rating – 3.5/5
- There are people who had great experiences using this website which is the most valuable review
- If you are into fitness and sports activities this is the best dating app for you
- You can connect it with your phone number and receive notifications
- There is actually no mobile version for your phone, besides the notification link with the site
- Limited features for free users
It has more than 2,000,000 users from the United States and 40,000 of them are weekly active on the website.
According to the statistics, 58% of the users are men and 42% are women which is not a great difference.
Outdoor lovers are the most numbered users of this site which you would appreciate if you are one yourself.
Besides the US, there are users of the site from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Ireland.
Even though users can be older than 18 and physically active, that does not discriminate the older age group. Everyone is welcome.
Ease of Use
Fitness Singles is a dating site for people who like active lifestyle which means that the activities include physical activities like climbing, swimming, playing different sports and others.
The site offers numerous different options. There are features ‘Who’s Online’ and ‘Who’s New’.
In addition, it also has a feature called “Top 25,” where 25 most popular members are accentuated.
Fitness Singles is a site for you if you enjoy doing sports and outdoor activities with your potential soul mate.
To sign in you will have to provide a username and a password, in addition to your email address. Even though the section regarding your information is detailed, there is an option for some questions to skip them.
This detailed information section is valuable as you will not see it on many dating sites and it provides you with enough data on people you are interested in.
If you choose a free version you can only make a profile and watch other profiles. You cannot message them or see their private pictures.
These are your options for paid version:
- 1 month: 39.99 USD per month 39.99 USD
- 3 months: 21.99 USD per month 65.97 USD
- 6 months: 14.99 USD per month 89.94 USD
- 1 year: 9.99 USD per month 119.88 USD
1. If I have questions or inquiries about the Fitness Singles site, who can I contact?
If you have any doubts or question you can go to the Customer Support by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ link on the ‘Menu Section’ below.
2. Does Fitness Singles dating site really work? Are there really people who end up being together through this site?
If you click on the ‘Menu Section’ and look for ‘Dating Success Stories’ you can get all the successful experiences of the people who used this site and found their soul mate.
The members of this site are sporty or simply like to engage in outdoor activities. That someone can help them with motivation for workouts or become their romantic partner.
The only disadvantage that bothers a lot of users is the ability to message people only if they are subscribed. Because of that and the lack of a mobile version, the overall rating is 3.5/5.
5. Biker Planet
- Signing up – 4/5
- Making Contact – 4/5
- Profile Quality – 3.5/5
- App -4/5
- Overall Rating – 4/5
- You have the option of setting biker rallies and weekend rides
- There is a 24/7 customer support
- It is a free dating site for bikers and biker lovers
- Limited features and no messaging option for free users
The users are mostly from the US, precisely 95.25%, then 2.03% from Canada, and smaller percentages from Germany, Hungary and Denmark.
Out of all the users, 50,000 of them are weekly active.
There are more male users than female, in numbers 67% of men and 33% of women.
The majority of members are middle-aged men as stated in the charts.
Ease of Use
All people are welcome to the site and signing up is extremely easy. There is no email verification.
You can link this profile to your Facebook or Apple account and all the data will be drawn to this site if you prefer such options.
The profiles are detailed and there are no fake accounts, but if you have any doubts there is a 24/7 customer support.
These are some of the features popular in this site:
1. Take A Gamble
This is an easier option to message someone you like or send then a ‘flirt’.
2. Rapid Match
You can swipe through the matches and BikerPlanet improves your matches even more if you frequently play this game.
3. Profile Completeness Scale
This is a scale that helps you see how complete your profile is and it helps you improve it.
Lastly, there is a mobile version for Android and iOS users similar to the website version.
If you want to actually contact users, you have to be a paid member. Should you choose this option you have these variations:
- 5 Days 1.00 USD / Day 5.00 USD
- 1 Month 24.99 USD / Month 24.99 USD
- 3 Months 16.66 USD / Month 49.98 USD
1. What is BikerPlanet?
BikerPlanet is an online dating site made for people who like biking, are bikers or are a member of a biking club.
2. Is BikerPlanet legit?
Yes, it is a registered online dating service set in the US.
The website and the mobile version are created in a clear and concise manner which is suitable for the older age group of users.
The messaging is only available in the Premium version so the overall rating is 4/5.