I don’t know why but people who view their bodies as canvases and like to decorate their skin are viewed as more bold and outgoing than others.
Even though this stereotype isn’t backed by any statistics, it’s there.
However, when it comes to dating can be hard at times and even harder if you live in a place where tattoos are frowned upon.
Luckily there are tons of dating sites that are there to bring tattoo lovers together.
Today we present you 5 best tattoo dating sites.Make sure to take our online dating site/app quiz to find out. People who follow our dating site suggestions have on average 2 more dates per month.
Best Tattoo Dating Sites in Video Form
Audio (podcast) form for those of you on the go
The 5 Best Tattoo Dating Sites
Below is my list of the top 5 tattoo dating sites. I rank these on specific ranking factors such as price, registration, how easy it is to make contact, profile quality and more. This will help you decide which of these is the best tattoo dating site for you.
1. Tattoo Lovers
- Signing up – 4.9/5
- Making Contact – 4.8/5
- Profile Quality – 5/5
- Overall Quality – 4.9/5
Tattoo Lovers is your go-to website if you want to connect with other ink-covered people.
The signing up process doesn’t take much time and you can even log in using your Facebook account.
There’s also a category where you choose what kind of body art you’re interested in narrow down your search for a match.
Although the interface is a bit old-school compared to other dating sites, it is quite user-friendly and you can easily navigate through the menu and browse different fields.
You can search for members, see who is active now and even browse photos and start chatting.
The real quality of this site is that it is very tolerant of all body modification and you can find people with the most hard-core body modifies you’ve seen.
Oh, and did I mention there is also a chat room where you can chat with other members about tattoos and other body modification related topics?
Don’t have any tattoos?
Don’t worry because this site is also blank-skin friendly and you will be accepted to the community even though you don’t have any tattoos but still like them on other people.
Anyways, we do have to mention that most features on this site are only available for premium members so you might consider investing some money to enjoy the full experience.
- Super easy signup process
- User-friendly interface and easy site navigation
- Wide range of body modification categories to choose from
- Zero-tolerance towards harassment
- It has a chat room where members can interact with one another
- Without a premium membership, you won’t get much out of the standard features
How can I send Messages?
You can only send messages to any user on the site once you’ve upgraded to a membership.
To send a message, you must simply click the “Send a message to” button which is located below a member’s profile picture.
What are the Rules of the Chat Room?
The chat room has many rules but the most important ones are:
- No nudity or sexual content allowed
- No advertising or spamming
- You must be respectful and tolerant towards others
- No personal insults, racial and LGBTQ+ related slurs
You can contact Tattoo Lovers by visiting their website and writing than an e-mail there.
2. Tattoo Dating
- Signing Up – 4.7/5
- Making Contact – 4.8/5
- Profile Quality – 4.7/5
- Overall Quality – 4.7/5
Next up on our list is Tattoo Dating.
This website also has a large community of ink lovers and you’ll surely find someone of similar interests.
It’s very quick and easy to sign up and you can even log in using your Facebook account.
The interface is rather simple and you’ll easily get the hang of navigating through the site.
As far as the overall profile quality and matchmaking are concerned, this site is one of the best ones on our list.
You can search for people who have specific body modifications, see who is online now and browse through popular profiles.
Once you see someone you like, just send them a message or a “flirt” to let them know you’re interested.
However, as most things in life aren’t, this site is not free and you will have to pay for a premium membership to use most features.
Nevertheless, this is one of the best tattoo dating sites to check out if you want to meet tattoo and body, modification enthusiasts.
- Quick and easy to sign up and has a Facebook login feature
- A great number of active daily and monthly users
- User-friendly interface and navigation tools
- Fast matchmaking
- As with the previous website we mentioned, this one also functions on a premium membership basis
When is My Next Payment Due?
You can find this information by simply going to your account settings and selecting your billing history page.
I Forgot My Password, What to Do?
If you’ve forgotten your password, type in the last password you remember and if it is incorrect you will be directed to a screen asking you if you’ve forgotten your password.
There you can enter your e-mail and you will get a message where you can create a new password.
Contacting Tattoo Dating can be done by visiting their website and going to their “Contact Us” page where you can send them an e-mail.
3. Tattooed Personals
- Singing Up – 4.7/5
- Making Contact 4.6/5
- Profile Quality 4.6/5
- Overall Quality 4.6/5
Tattooed Personals is a bit different dating site than the others we’ve mentioned.
It’s quite easy to sign up to this site and you only have to provide basic information such as your age, gender, e-mail address, and where are you from.
Then you can choose to pay for a premium membership if you want to get bonus features, but you can also send flirts and messages to other members with your free account.
In the main menu, you can browse and see who is online now, which members are near you, who just recently joined the site and so on.
You can even search for members by preference using the “Quick Search” option by choosing their age, gender and location.
This is a quick and easy way to find a match right away without any boring surveys about your personal preferences.
All in all, this is a great site to visit if you’re on a budget but still want to meet other ink lovers.
- Free membership, although you can upgrade to a premium membership
- Lots of options for finding other members
- Easy signing up process
- Because the site is mostly free, you can’t expect the profile quality to be perfect
How Can I Update My Contact Preferences?
You can do this by going to your account settings and select the “Messaging Filter” button.
Remember to press the “Update” button when you’re finished making changes.
How Can I Find My Flirts?
You can locate your flirts within your inbox alongside your regular private messages.
You can contact Tattooed Personals by going to their “Contact Us” page on the website or by making a phone call using the number: 011/ 414-2150
4. Tattooed Singles
- Signing Up – 4.6/5
- Making Contact – 4.7/5
- Profile Quality – 4.5/5
- Overall Quality 4.6/5
Tattooed Singles is another great site for single tattoo enthusiasts who like to share their love of ink with others.
The signing up process isn’t that quick because you have to fill out a bunch of questions that can range from “Your most embarrassing moment” to even “The last great movie you saw”.
The interface seems a bit outdated and you can only search for members by filling out your preferences.
On the other hand, there are plenty of preferences to choose from.
From hair color, tattoo styles that you like to their religion, you can fill out each box to narrow your choice to a few people.
Also, the site is free and you can send private messages to members that you’re interested in.
To sum it up, Tattooed Singles is a solid site to explore if you want to find other like-minded people to share your tattoo experiences and even go on a date with.
- Lots of preferences to choose from
- Free private messaging service
- Basic but easy to use interface
- A bit outdated, but overall a solid website
I Forgot My Password. What to Do?
If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot my password” link and you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to type in your e-mail where your password will be sent to.
How Can I Edit My Profile?
Go to your profile page and click on the “Edit Profile” and change your profile description.
To Contact Tattooed Singles, go to their website and click on the “Contact Us” button on the bottom of the website.
5. Tattoo Daters
- Signing Up – 4.5/5
- Making Contact – 4.8/5
- Profile Quality – 4.8/5
- Overall Quality – 4.8/5
The last website on our menu is Tattoo Daters.
Although it is a paid site, you’re not going to regret spending your money because it’s a premium tattoo dating site that offers you just the best profiles.
The signing up process is fairly quick and you’re going to be asked your billing preference at the end of the process.
The interface is very modern and it’s really easy to navigate through the site.
You can see who is online now, members near you, members who are new to the site and even search for members by your preferences.
Because this is a paid one, you can expect to find members who are eager to chat and meet with tattoo enthusiasts.
There is zero tolerance for fake profiles and you can be sure that, because this is a premium website, you won’t encounter and catfishes or scammers.
Anyhow, even though this site is a paid one, you will certainly have a more quality experience than other non-paid, low-quality sites.
- High-quality profile
- Easy to navigate through the website
- Great matchmaking
- Zero chance of fake profiles
- It’s a paid site which doesn’t fit everyone’s budget
How to Report a Member?
If you want to report a member, click on his or her profile and find the options button.
There you can choose between reporting and blocking them if you find their behavior abusive.
How Long Does My Subscription Last?
Your subscription can last from 3 days to 3 months depending on what kind of a subscription you choose.
Of course, prices vary from subscription to subscription.
To contact Tattoo Daters, simply go to their website and click on the “Contact Us” button.
- Dating sites are here to make it easier for you to find someone who shares your interests of tattoos and possibly go on a date with, but they can’t guarantee your success.
- When considering paying for a website, do know that paid websites are of better quality than free websites and that you will have a better experience if you invest a bit of money.
- On the other hand, free sites are great if you have no experience with online dating. It’s easy to shuffle around them and see if you have any luck.
- If you start hitting it off with someone you like, make the first move and ask them on a date. Even though you feel nervous, do know that the person you’re interested in is also nervous as well so don’t worry about it.
- Speaking of going on a date. Be sure that you get to know the person as much as you can before you go on a date with them to avoid any awkward situations.
- Be sure to create a nice profile with a detailed description to have a better chance of making contact with other members.
- Don’t get angry if you get rejected by someone. You should always treat everyone with dignity and respect and not let your emotions get the better of you.
And there you have it, folks.
5 best tattoo dating sites where you can meet other tattoo lovers and even go on a date with them and get to know them and their tattoos better.
We hope that you’ve found this article useful and be sure to follow our tips for having a better experience with online dating.
Good luck with your date, we’re sure you’re going to meet someone cool!