Meeting a new person is never easy, especially if you haven’t been in the dating pool for a while and you are not sure what are the right ways to reach out to someone.
Most girls are not too confident when it comes to talking to a guy, and they are afraid to use pick-up lines that will ensure their dating success.
If you, too, are a girl that struggles with this, then you should follow our guide and make sure to use some of the flirty questions that will make a guy go crazy for you.Is your dating app giving you the best chance for success? Make sure to take our online dating site/app quiz to find out. It’s a fact that people who follow our dating site suggestions have on average 2 extra dates per month.
The Best Subtle Flirty Questions To Ask A Guy
If you are looking for a short but great question that will make a guy impressed, then you should always go for some flirty questions that will make a man’s imagination go wild.
Most girls start off conversations with a romantic thing which is definitely not a way for a man to remember you for the rest of their lives.
For those of you who don‘t have too many ideas of your own but want to convince this guy you are soulmates, here is a list of flirty questions that can help you out with that:
- If I kissed you now, what would you do?
- What do you like to wear when you go to sleep?
- How can I turn you on?
- How are you doing?
- Are you thinking what I’m thinking right now?
- Are you more into kissing and cuddling, or do you go straight to foreplay?
- Why do you look like my next guilty pleasure?
- What pet name would you give me if I was your girlfriend?
- What are the things I shouldn’t do if I don‘t want to turn you off?
- How the hell could you still be single?
- Can I tell you a secret?
- I think I could be the temptation you won’t resist.
- When can we go out on a date?
- How many people have you kissed?
- How would you rate your looks from 1 to 10?
- Is this a good first impression, or do I need to come up with something funnier?
- Are you a romantic, or do I need to turn you into one?
These are some of the fantastic conversation starters that will help you gain a guy’s attention over text with little to no effort, and a guy’s favorite thing is a girl who takes the initiative and isn’t afraid to show her interest.
However, most girls feel like this is way too aggressive, especially if they are using dating apps and entering the online dating world for the first time.
If you want to impress a guy over text after you have already chatted for a while, then there are some other flirty and fun questions that can help you make a guy get really interested in you.
These are some of the other random questions you can pop up and ask a guy to see whether he really is interested in you, and that can help you impress him easily:
- What is your idea of a good date night, and when are you taking me out?
- Do you have a secret fantasy, and can I make it come true?
- Wanna get flirty?
- What’s the craziest thing you have done on a date?
- Would you rather watch the sunset or a movie with me?
- Do you have a girl type?
- What are your best traits?
- Are you into truth or dare questions?
- How do you know that you’re into someone?
- What is your dating superpower?
- Are you into one-night stands?
- Could I learn your love language?
- Do you give nicknames to your girlfriends?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite place to sleep at?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have done for a girl?
- How do you seduce women?
- Do you prefer the dirty talk, or are you a pope?
- Are you able to say I love you, or you are emotionally damaged?
- Do you like exotic massages?
- Would you like a hug?
- What is the most physical feature for a woman to have?
- What is your favorite romantic scene from a movie?
- Do you have any plans for this weekend?
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or at least first text?
- Do you ever call out someone on a first date?
- What is your biggest turn-off in a woman?
- Did you ever go skinny dipping?
- Do you avoid personal questions on dates?
- When was the last time a girl really made you go crazy?
These are some of the flirty, funny questions to ask a guy, and there are plenty of things to ask boys that will make them go head over heels for you.
However, if you are not really into random questions to ask a guy, then you would probably prefer a more cool and simple approach that can also provide you with good results.
If you are a more simple type of girl and this just feels way out of your comfort zone, then there are some other ways to impress a guy and start a cool conversation.
Fun Questions To Ask A Guy
If you are not too comfortable with flirty questions to ask your crush, but you still want to come off as a unique and cool girl that will impress him, then you can use some of the good questions that are funny and witty.
Guys like women with a good sense of humor, and they would prefer things like this over dirty questions anytime.
These are some of the funny questions you can ask a guy you like that will definitely make him interested in you:
- Are you the big spoon or the little spoon?
- Do you have any temptations you can’t resist?
- Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Do you show your love in public?
- Do you prefer going to the club or dancing outside?
- How do you imagine a date with me?
- Would you go out with me or would we stay out?
- Could you love me for the rest of your life?
- Do you prefer a woman flirting with you?
- What do you think when you see my profile pic?
- Did you ever go to a nude beach?
- Do you believe in true love at first sight, or do I need to keep texting you?
- Do you think butterflies exist in your stomach?
- Do you change your underwear every single day?
- Can you describe yourself with an emoji?
- What do you say when you see a notification from me – yay or nay?
- How did your mom make you so hot?
- Are you a heartbreaker?
- Do you fall in love only through social media?
- What is your favorite way to flirt with a girl?
- Do you cook for your girls?
- Do you still sleep with your teddy bear?
- What is the best feature of your body?
- Are you an introvert only when dating?
Even though some may perceive these as awkward questions to ask a guy, they like questions like this, and girls who don‘t act too cool or out of their league are always much more attractive to them.
These are not girl questions to ask guys, but they will still provide you with the answers to the questions you want to know, so they are an excellent way to find out all that is needed while still acting cool.
Juicy Questions To Ask A Guy
A juicy question to ask a guy is something that may differ from one girl to another, but if you are pretty open when it comes to dating and you are not afraid to provoke men.
If you are pretty open and you are not afraid to flirt with guys as much as possible, then I would recommend you to use some of these bold questions because they will sweep a man off his feet:
- What are the things you wish for that I still didn’t do to you?
- Do you have enough space for me in that bed?
- Do you think about me when you‘re all alone?
- Stop checking your phone all the time, I texted you.
- Do you keep imagining me kissing you?
- Do you prefer giving or receiving?
- If we only had 24 more hours, what would you do to me?
- Do you know to do anything besides kissing?
- Do I even have to wear lingerie to turn you on?
- Do you want to create your favorite memory with me?
- What color of lingerie is your favorite?
- Is there anything I could do to shock you?
- What is your favorite feature of mine?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- Do you know to do anything in bed?
- What body part excites you the most?
- Where do you like to be kissed?
- Can you stop dreaming about me?
- What is the naughtiest thing you like to do?
- Do you sleep with your clothes on?
- Do you keep thinking about me at night?
As you can see, there are some bold questions to ask your crush, but most girls like to play it safe which is also the reason why they dont have significant success with them.
If you are not afraid to use these crazy questions to ask a guy, you will experience a lot of excitement and cool dates because they all prefer a girl who is free to be herself and to state what she likes to do with men.
It will make them turn on instantly, and they will always be interested in keeping up with you because they know how hard it is to find a girl this free.
Questions You Need To Ask A Guy
If you want to make the first move and you are head over heels for this guy, you will want to know what kind of person you are dealing with before you decide to go out on a date.
Some guys have plenty of red flags that you can‘t see through text messages, and they work well through those flirty questions games because they know how to fool a girl.
If you want to avoid getting used by a guy who has no value, then you should definitely ask these few questions to see what type of person you are dealing with and, eventually, avoid a disastrous date:
- Are you more of a casual or a long-term relationship guy?
- What is the most generous thing you believe a girl could do for you?
- What keeps you going?
- Do you think you are reliable as a boyfriend?
- What is the worst pickup line someone has used on you?
- What is a perfect date for you?
- What is your ideal type of person?
- If we were to spend the whole day alone, what would we be doing?
- Do you prefer nice or bad girls?
- What is the best advice about relationships you have heard?
- Do you think lust is crucial for a healthy relationship?
- What are your best habits?
- What do you expect from a girl?
- Where do you like being kissed?
- What do you expect in a relationship?
- Do you have any trauma from past relationships?
- How do you fall in love with people?
- Do you like sharing things with others?
Even though these may seem like too deep questions to ask a guy over text, they can tell you a lot about him, and even if a guy declines to respond to them, you will be able to see a lot about their personality.
These are good questions to ask a guy you really like and would like to engage in a relationship with because if they are not interested in responding to you or fooling around, you can be sure they are not real boyfriend material.
You will also see whether your views on love and relationship match, which will allow you to make the right decision and see whether he is the one for you.
Questions To Ask When Your Conversation Is Stuck
OFL exclusive offers - Check all of them
|"Serious Relationships"||"Discreet Hookups"||"Best Course"|
|"Quick Flings"||"Normal Hookups"||"Our Quiz"|
Although you may use these flirty or open-ended questions to ask a guy, you may experience your conversation getting stuck at one moment or another.
Things like this happen all the time, especially when you are getting to know someone you like romantically, which is perfectly fine, but there are some basic questions you can ask to keep the conversation rolling and make the situation a bit more comfortable.
There are so many simple questions to ask a guy that will make the two of you continue the conversation quickly, so try some of these when you feel like everything got stuck:
- What is your favorite movie?
- What are the things you splurge money on?
- What is your favorite song?
- Do you like adventures, or are you a more stay-at-home type?
- How long have you known your best friend?
- What is your favorite part of going out?
- What are your hobbies?
- What did you want to do when you were a kid?
- What is your favorite type of coffee?
- Would you ever be in a long-distance relationship?
- Do you prefer being called smart or sexy?
- What is the thing that always makes you smile?
- What is your biggest wish from childhood?
- Do you have any siblings?
- How do you feel about your future?
- What is your favorite cartoon?
- Would you like going a trip across the world with nothing but a handbag?
As you can see, there are plenty of ways to keep the conversation going even if you feel like there is nothing else left to discuss, so you can use these as fun questions to ask on a date because they will keep the conversation going even after it.
I would also recommend you to use some personal questions to ask a guy just to see how good his relationship with his family, siblings, and friends is because it can tell you a lot about whether this person is good for you or not.
Most people skip this sort of question because they believe this is the type of conversation that will make people ignore them and never answer their texts again, but it is a great way to “unstuck” the conversation and continue going with the flow.
How To Keep A Guy’s Attention Through Texts?
If you are not the best at the flirty question game, or you believe that you need to put in some more effort to keep the conversation going with the flow, then we’ve got you covered.
These are some of the best tips and tricks you can use to make a guy go crazy for you, even if you don’t have too many interesting questions to ask a guy:
1. Don’t be consistent
Being consistent is the worst thing you can be when texting a guy because they will see that you are continually putting in the effort, which will make you less attractive.
However, if you are texting them from time to time and you sporadically respond to their questions, you can be sure they will want to find out what’s happening inside your head.
2. Provoke them
Guys do like sweet and nice girls, but if you are the type of girl ready to provoke them and who has no problem speaking up about her ideas, you can be sure they will adore you.
Girls that have something to say are always more interesting because they can have different convos with them, and they know they will never nod at all of the things they say.
3. Say things with a double meaning
If you are texting each other all the time and you feel like you have run out of all the questions to ask a man and you have no idea how to spice things up, you can always use your regular conversation starters, but spice them up with words of double meaning.
Words with different connotations will spark their imagination, and they will definitely want to find out what is hiding in your mind.
As you can see, men are not that hard to read, and if you act just a little bit different from all the other cool girls, you can be sure they will want to spend all of their free time texting you and trying to set up a date with you.
These small tips combined with good questions and conversation starters will make every guy interested in you, so don‘t waste any more time and start using them in real life!