Post 14 of 94
- Should I Get Bumble in 2022? – Important Pros and Cons
- How Accurate is Bumble Location (2022) – How Effective is it?
- Bumble Date vs Bumble BFF (2022) – Which Mode is Best to Use?
- Bumble VS eHarmony in 2022 – Prices, Compared Features & More
- Bumble vs Coffee Meets Bagel – Features | Pros and Cons
- Bumble VS Match in 2022 – Demographics, Statistics, Prices
- Is Bumble Free to Use in 2022 [Or Do You Need to Pay]
- Is Bumble Worth It in 2022 – Features, Success Rate & More
- Bumble Bff: Review (2022) | What Users Say About Bumble Bff
- Bumble Free Trial in 2022 – How To Get It?
- What is Bumble Premium (2022) – Waste of Time or Worth It?
- How to Use Bumble for Seniors (2022) – Is It Worth Trying Out?
- How To Flirt On Bumble in 2022 [Tips & Examples]
- Bumble Hookup (2022) | Is There a Real Possibility for a Hookup
- Bumble Privacy in 2022 – Managing Your Privacy Settings
- Bumble Pick-up Lines in 2022 – The Only List You Will Need
- Bumble Not Showing Matches in 2022 | Why & How to Fix It
- Bumble Rules and General Guidelines (2022) | Do’s and Don’ts
- What to Say on Bumble in 2022 [And What to Avoid]
- Bumble Dating Tips in 2022 – Success is Guaranteed!
- How Does Bumble Verification Work in 2022 – Steps to Getting Verified
- Bumble Tips for Guys in 2022 | Double Your Matches & Dates
- Which Way to Swipe on Bumble in 2022 | Getting the Best Matches
- Is Bumble Safe in 2022 – Discover the Truth Behind the App
- How To Succeed On Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks to Stand Out
- Bumble Settings in 2022 – Tips For Getting More Matches
- Best Bumble Openers in 2022 | Examples That Actually Work
- Bumble Profile in 2022 – Make It Stand Out
- How Is Bumble Finding Your Matches in 2022 | Explained by an Expert
- How Does Bumble Location Work in 2022 | Get the Most Out of It
- How To Use Bumble Bff in 2022 | Start Making Friends Today
- How To Use Bumble App in 2022 – Tips for Getting More Matches
- How to Match on Bumble in 2022 – A Guide by a Pro
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 – Start a Conversation With Ease
- How To Rematch On Bumble in 2022 – Is it Possible?
- How To See Bumble Matches Without Paying (2022 Guide)
- What Is Travel Mode On Bumble in 2022 | Does It Work?
- Is Bumble A Legit Dating App in 2022 – Should You Trust It?
- How Do You Know if Someone Super Swiped You on Bumble in 2022
- How to Get More Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks
- What Is SuperSwipe on Bumble in 2022 – Tips on How to Use It
- No Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Why and How to Fix It
- What Is Bumble Bizz in 2022 – Is it Worth It?
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 [Without Being Awkward]
- How To Swipe On Bumble in 2022 [to Get More Matches]
- Is Bumble Boost Worth It in 2022 [+When to Use It]
- When Was Bumble Created? – How It All Started + much more
- How To Make Friends On Bumble in 2022 – Does It Really Work?
- What Is Bumble Date Mode in 2022 [How To Switch Between Modes]
- How to Get More Connections on Bumble in 2022 – Proven Methods
- Bumble Online Activity Options in 2022 – All You Need to Know
- Bumble Cost in 2022 – Price Classification | Is It Worth It?
- What Is Bumble Boost in 2022 – Features | Boost vs Premium
- What Is Bumble BFF in 2022 – Guide to Making New Friends
- How Does Bumble Work for Men in 2022 – Full Disclosure
- What Are Bumble Badges in 2022 [How to Add Badges on Bumble]
- Is Bumble Premium Worth It in 2022 – Review | Prices | Advantages
- Bumble Travel Mode in 2022 – Match With People Worldwide
- Bumble Premium Features in 2022 – How Does It Work?
- Bumble Like Limit in 2022 – How Many Likes Per Day Do You Get
- How Much Does Bumble Cost in 2022 – Is It Worth Your Money?
- Bumble Features in 2022 – A Complete List of Bumble Features
- Is Bumble A Hookup App? – Is It a Good Choice for You in 2022?
- How Does Bumble Matching Work in 2022 [Get More Matches]
- Is Bumble Good in 2022 – Dating Experts Reveal the Truth
- How Does The Bumble Algorithm Work in 2022 | Definitive Guide
- How To Change Location On Bumble in 2022 – Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Change Age on Bumble in 2022 [A Complete Guide]
- How To Change Name On Bumble in 2022 | Easy Steps
- Bumble FAQ in 2022 – All Bumble Questions Answered
- Dating Apps Similar To Bumble in 2022 – Top Apps Like Bumble
- Bumble Search in 2022 – What Is It and How to Use It?
- Bumble International in 2022 – What It Is And How To Use It
- Bumble Experiences in 2022 – All You Need To Know About Bumble
- Bumble Swipe Limit And How To Handle It in 2022
- Bumble Spotlight in 2022 – What Is It? [Best Time to Use It]
- Bumble BFF in 2022 – What Is It And How Does It Work?
- Bumble Location in 2022 – How To Handle It
- Bumble Extend Match in 2022 – What Is It? | How to Use It?
- Bumble Likes in 2022 – How To See Them And Use Them
- How To Use The Swipe On Bumble in 2022 – A Comprehensive Guide
- What Is Bumble Night Feature in 2022 – How Can It Help You?
- What Is Bumble Superswipe in 2022 – How to Use It?
- Bumble Chat in 2022 – What It Is and How To Be Successful At It
- How Does Bumble Work in 2022 [Everything You Need to Know]
- How To Use Bumble in 2022– Features | Profiles | Algorithm
- Bumble Matches in 2022 – How To Get More Bumble Matches?
- What Is Bumble in 2022 – How It Works? Should You Try It?
- Tinder vs Bumble
- 7 Crucial Tips on How to Start a Conversation on Bumble
- Bumble Review 2022 – (Is Bumble Worth it? | Pros & Cons)
- Bumble Matches Guide 2022 – How To Get Matches On Bumble?
- Hinge vs Bumble – What dating app is Better in 2022?
- How Does Bumble Work? – The Complete Bumble Breakdown!
Hi reader, and welcome to a discussion about Bumble hookups.
After reading this, you will know everything there is to know about having Bumble hookups, is it possible, and should you even come to Bumble to look for them?
Here’s what we’ll go through:
Now let’s jump right in and see what you should know before logging into Bumble in search of a hookup.
OFL exclusive offers - Check all of them
|"Serious Relationships"||"Discreet Hookups"||"Best Course"|
|"Quick Flings"||"Normal Hookups"||"Our Quiz"|
Post 14 of 94 in the Bumble Series
Can You Hookup On Bumble?
However, you have probably asked yourself is this really true or is it like that only in theory. After all, no matter what dating app you’re using – Bumble, Tinder, Hinge – the first association we all have when it comes to online dating are hookups.
A lot of people find Bumble to be an interesting app. They like the way it works and its different features.
But, if they are looking to meet people more casually, they often are not sure whether Bumble is the way to go, because of the reputation it has.
The answer is that while on the outside it seems like Bumble is only for serious dating, you can absolutely find one-night stands through it.
Maybe the main benefit of Bumble is that it’s appropriate for serious relationships as well as casual dating.
The main thing that you need to do if you decide to use this popular dating app as a way to find hookups, is, to be honest about it.
When you assemble your Bumble profile, consider stating that in your bio, for example, or just make sure that the person knows before you go on a first date.
You should also have in mind that a one-night stand can happen spontaneously. You go on a date with your match, you have a great time, and you just don’t do it again, because that’s what felt right with that particular person.
Again, if you’re looking for just hookups, make sure that you’re clear about it because not doing it would be just wrong.
If you’re wondering about numbers and whether there will be many people looking for the same thing you are, we’re here to tell you that a Bumble survey has found that 4% of Bumble users are there to find hookups, while 85% is looking for commitment.
This might seem discouraging and it might push you to just go with Tinder, but keep in mind that this number regards people who are looking only for hookups.
The truth is, there are probably way more people who are looking for hookups as well as a committed relationship.
So, if you’re someone who likes the way Bumble works and you prefer it to an app just for hookups, you should definitely get onto it.
How To Hook Up On Bumble?
Now that we’ve established that even though we don’t consider Bumble a hookup app, it can be done, let’s see how to hook up on Bumble successfully.
Here are some of the best tips that will help you with hooking up on Bumble and answer the questions about how to get hookups on Bumble.
1. Let Your Pics Speak For You
Even though we know that you can’t put up any particularly sexy photos as a profile picture on Bumble, you can still use the power photos have in order to communicate that you’re looking for a one-night stand and some sexting.
What you need to do is pick your best photos, and also find some photos that give off sexual energy.
Use pics where you’re having fun, maybe even a photo where you are on a night out with friends.
As usual, photos with pets are always welcome.
Basically, show yourself having fun, since hookups tend to be a “just for fun” kind of a thing.
It’s usually advised that people skip on selfies when making an online dating profile, but if you have some selfies that you feel especially proud of, this might be time to throw in one or two.
Selfies show you as a casual person, and it might be a sign that you like your dating to be casual as well.
2. Bio Is Important
As we already said, it would be great to use your bio to communicate that you’re looking for casual things, as people will know right away whether they should give up and swipe left, or swipe right and get right on to it.
But this shouldn’t by any means be the only thing that you have in your bio.
Besides communicating your intentions, you should use your bio to attract your potential matches.
Make sure that your bio is light-hearted and easy-going, and preferably with a dash of humor.
This one is especially important for guys.
Men tend to have very lackluster bios, which is to be expected since they are more likely to choose their matches according to photos. They assume that girls do that too.
But they don’t.
For girls, bios tend to be what makes it or breaks it. A guy can be the dreamiest one in her feed, but if there’s nothing more to him, it’s not very likely that she’ll swipe right, she might just take a screenshot and share it with her friends, and it will end on that.
You have to try a bit more to get her to send a message for the first time.
Remember, you can’t just jump directly into a hookup, there has to be a conversation that leads into it.
A good bio is exactly the thing that will be the most useful for striking up a good convo, it’s what does the matchmaking in this app.
And just to remind you, if you’re a guy, you can’t be the one who makes the first move on Bumble.
On Bumble, when a girl and a guy match, only the girl can send the first message.
Your job as a guy will be to give her a reason to do so, so go and make your bio amazing.
Another question that may arise here is how to write a bio that will directly say that you’re looking for hookups, but not be too much.
The best solution here is a tale old as time – be funny.
As you might have seen a million times up until now, the best policy with bios is to have a sense of humor.
Think of a line that’s partially a joke, kind of flirty, and just a tiny bit naughty, and you will have your winning combination.
If you don’t want to say explicitly say that a hookup is what you’re after, go with phrases like”looking for fun”, “looking for something casual”, or “not looking for anything serious”. Something along the lines of “here for a good time, not for a long time”, that’s the vibe you want to go with.
This way, people who are in it for the long run will know to skip you right away.
As we said when we were talking about your choice of profile pics, you should give off fun energy.
Also, feel free to add some emojis to the mix, as they also give off that you’re on Bumble to have some fun.
Put in a lips/kiss emoji once or twice, maybe also some cocktail emojis. These will show that you’re up for some fun involving drunks and, well, kisses.
Just have fun and be yourself.
That advice has become a cliche for a very good reason. It’s absolutely true and always provides you with the results that you have hoped for.
3. Spicing Up The Conversation
Okay, so you matched with like-minded people, and you’re having a lot of fun and many interesting conversations.
OFL exclusive offers - Check all of them
|"Serious Relationships"||"Discreet Hookups"||"Best Course"|
|"Quick Flings"||"Normal Hookups"||"Our Quiz"|
You feel like it’s time to make the conversation a bit more sexual and you want to slowly reel into the sexting, but you’re not sure how.
And obviously, you don’t want to be too flashy or get into it too aggressively.
The thing is, if you’ve chosen Bumble to be just hookup app for you, you’ll probably want to be straightforward.
The person you matched with is looking for the same thing as you, and what might happen if you have the conversation be basic for too long, they might get bored.
They might even start ignoring you or un-match you.
Again, we come to the same point – you should have a sense of humor.
While you’re talking and flirting, try adding some sexual hints through your jokes.
This is something that people easily get on board with, and it’s highly likely that the other person will correspond in a similar matter. And then you will again, and so on.
That way it won’t feel awkward, and it will give just enough hints so the person doesn’t get bored or start thinking that you forgot what both of you came here for.
Another great thing to implement is teasing. This also combines amazingly with humor.
Once you’ve set the base with your flirty jokes, teasing the person about numerous different things will have amazing results.
Some straightforward tips about making the conversation naughty are:
- asking “would you rather” questions
- talking about fantasies
- say something along the lines of “the X thing you do/say is a big turn on for me”
- when the conversation does get sexual, say “it’s such a shame that you’re not here now”
Saying things like that will lead you to make a deal about actually being in the same place at the same time.
4. Just Ask
And finally, when you’ve had enough of talking and endless suggestive conversations, the only thing you have left is to ask the person out.
Next time you’re chatting, just shoot your shot and ask when will you be seeing each other.
If they’ve been talking for you for quite some time and have shown that they’re interested in your spicy conversations, they will probably answer with a time and place in mind.
One thing to have in mind here is even though you’re here just to hook up, you should still avoid going directly to your match’s home.
Start the night off with a date, you could go for a couple of drinks to break the ice and make sure that the person you’re with is trustworthy.
Once the pandemic allows you to do so, consider going to a gig or a party. In situations like that, you can’t really talk much, and the only thing you’ll have left is to communicate with your bodies and movements.
This will make it way easier to end the night the way you both want to.
If you’ve already talked with them about something like Netflix and Chill, and you’re 100% sure that they will be comfortable with something like that, then, and only then, can you invite them directly over and be sure that it will work out in your favor.
You just need to make sure that you don’t let the conversation be too long before you ask them out.
They might assume that you’re not interested in them anymore, which will make their interest go down, ruining the whole thing.
Is Bumble Good For Hookups
After asking is Bumble just for hooking up despite their marketing, or is Bumble for serious relationships through and through, and talking about how you can do it, we should conclude if using Bumble for hookups is a good idea.
The answer is that it can be good if you’re the type of person for it.
Hooking up on Bumble is not as straightforward as it can be on other apps, so if you’re someone who isn’t looking for anything serious, but you find Tinder a bit too intense, then Bumble would be a great choice for you.
Bumble is a great app and is one of the safer ones, so that’s a big plus here.
Also, this might be an indicator of the type of people who frequent this app.
While not everyone might be looking for something serious on Bumble right now, most of them are likely to be serious and mature people themselves.
This can be a guarantee that you will meet fewer people that are childish and not very trustworthy.
Be free to explore your options and have fun, and something will surely come up!