Post 19 of 40
- Should I Get Bumble in 2022? – Important Pros and Cons
- How Accurate Is Bumble Location in 2022 – How Effective is it?
- Bumble Date vs Bumble BFF in 2022 – Which Mode is Best to Use?
- Bumble VS eHarmony in 2022 – Prices, Compared Features & More
- Bumble vs Coffee Meets Bagel – Features | Pros and Cons
- Bumble VS Match in 2022 – Demographics, Statistics, Prices
- Is Bumble Free to Use in 2022 [Or Do You Need to Pay]
- Is Bumble Worth It in 2022 – Features, Success Rate & More
- Bumble Bff: Review in 2022 | What Users Say About Bumble Bff
- Bumble Free Trial in 2022 – How To Get It?
- What Is Bumble Premium in 2022 – Waste of Time or Worth It?
- How to Use Bumble for Seniors in 2022 – Is It Worth Trying Out?
- How To Flirt On Bumble in 2022 [Tips & Examples]
- Bumble Hookup in 2022 | Is There a Real Possibility of a Hookup
- Bumble Privacy in 2022 – Managing Your Privacy Settings
- Bumble Pick-up Lines in 2022 – The Only List You Will Need
- Bumble Not Showing Matches in 2022 | Why & How to Fix It
- Bumble Rules and General Guidelines in 2022 | Do’s and Don’ts
- What to Say on Bumble in 2022 [And What to Avoid]
- Bumble Dating Tips in 2022 – Success is Guaranteed!
- How Does Bumble Verification Work in 2022 – Steps to Getting Verified
- Bumble Tips for Guys in 2022 | Double Your Matches & Dates
- Which Way to Swipe on Bumble in 2022 | Getting the Best Matches
- Is Bumble Safe in 2022 – Discover the Truth Behind the App
- How To Succeed On Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks to Stand Out
- Bumble Settings in 2022 – Tips For Getting More Matches
- Best Bumble Openers in 2022 | Examples That Actually Work
- Bumble Profile in 2022 – Make It Stand Out
- How Is Bumble Finding Your Matches in 2022 | Explained by an Expert
- How Does Bumble Location Work in 2022 | Get the Most Out of It
- How To Use Bumble Bff in 2022 | Start Making Friends Today
- How To Use Bumble App in 2022 – Tips for Getting More Matches
- How to Match on Bumble in 2022 – A Guide by a Pro
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 – Start a Conversation With Ease
- How To Rematch On Bumble in 2022 – Is it Possible?
- How To See Bumble Matches Without Paying (2022 Guide)
- What Is Travel Mode On Bumble in 2022 | Does It Work?
- Is Bumble A Legit Dating App in 2022 – Should You Trust It?
- How Do You Know if Someone Super Swiped You on Bumble in 2022
- How to Get More Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks
Hello guys, we are here again to help you improve your online dating experience and gather as many potential matches as you can on these dating apps.
Many people tend to struggle a lot with swiping and finding the right conversation starter to use in these situations, so we have decided to help you solve this problem of What to Say on Bumble.
In this article, we will present you with:
Post 19 of 40 in the Bumble Series
Coming up with the right first message you will send to your potential partner can be a really tough task for most Bumble users.
You feel like it is important to make the first move, but you also know that you won’t be able to impress them with a simple convo or a question about how their day is going.
Whether you are using Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge, the struggle with pick-up lines is the same, and trust me; I feel you because I was in the same problem some time ago.
However, you have to know that you don’t need an amazing icebreaker in order to make a great first impression and continue the conversation with this person.
All you have to do is act natural, just like you would in real life, and avoid the cheesy pick up lines you see on other dating sites because they won’t lead to more than a casual hookup (like BeNaughty or Ashley Madison).
It is important to approach someone in a fun way, but what is more important than that is to be real and showcase your true personality because it is the only way you can impress them and start a meaningful relationship (like eHarmony or Tinder).
These are some of the best questions and opening lines you can use to start a small talk when you are approaching a specific Bumble user for the first time:
- Your travel photos are amazing! When did you go to Ibiza?
- Where would you visit if you could go anywhere in the world right now?
- I think you are the first engineer I have come across on this app.
- I feel like I’ve seen everything on Netflix. Have you watched anything cool lately?
- I’m a huge fan of Marvel movies too, what is your favorite one?
- How are you spending this lockdown?
- I couldn’t help but notice you have a huge bookshelf. What are you reading right now?
- I’m super hungry rn and need inspiration. What is your go-to meal for dinner?
- What’s one thing people assume about you that isn’t necessarily true?
- I couldn’t swipe past this beautiful dog! But the owner is quite pretty too.
- Let’s play two truths and a lie?
- I don’t know how to come up with a cute first message on Bumble, so I guess, Hi?
- Hello! I need to say nice to meet you because I have no idea how to chat on Bumble!
- Would you like to go on a first date with someone you don’t know?
- Please answer the following pre-screening questions for a potential girlfriend.
- If you could completely change careers, what would you do?
- If you could completely change your life, what would you do differently?
- Hey! I’m glad we matched! What are you up to this weekend, IRL?
- I don’t like to play a game, so I will be straightforward – I like you!
- If I saw you in a bar, I’d definitely say hi 🙂
Modern dating is pretty casual, especially on matchmaking platforms like Bumble, and when meeting people, you don’t really need to be very strict and formal.
A lot of people feel the pressure to impress their Bumble match and do impossible things, but trust me, no one on these apps has made a dating profile with that thought in their minds.
Dating experts may give you different sorts of advice, but the best thing you can always do is stay true to yourself.
If you usually reach out to someone by sending an emoji, a meme, or gifs and pics from your favorite TV show, then you can do it as your Bumble conversation starter too.
The more unique you are, the more respect and interest you will awake in your Bumble match, and you won’t need any sort of special intro in order to show them what kind of person you are.
What Kind Of Topics Should You Avoid On Bumble?
Even if you have one of the best Bumble openers and best Bumble questions, you still may not have that much success if you choose to discuss certain problematic topics.
Your Bumble first message may bring you a lot of success, but in case your Bumble starters topics are problematic and can even be perceived as offensive by some people, then you are definitely going to have a problem.
For that reason, I would always recommend starting with open-ended questions and discussing trending topics, but mainly from a natural stance.
OFL exclusive offers - Check all of them
|"Serious Relationships"||"Discreet Hookups"||"Best Course"|
|"Quick Flings"||"Normal Hookups"||"Our Quiz"|
Bumble messages can also often be misunderstood because you do not see each other eye to eye, and they don’t hear the tone of your voice, so also make sure you don’t say something that can be perceived in two different ways.
Things like politics, race, religion or financial situation are something you should avoid discussing, especially if you have just gotten past the Bumble opening lines.
These are the things where people tend to have a lot of different points of view and great differences, so it is impossible that you will agree on everything the other person has to say.
You don’t want to start creating problems from the start, so I would definitely recommend avoiding these topics unless you are 100% sure both of you agree on it.
This can be really hard to conclude if you didn’t communicate too much with the person, but I believe that you will be able to make a conclusion from their about me and bio.
Stay away from topics like this, and make sure you use good Bumble openers that will help you make a great first impression.