Post 3 of 94
- Should I Get Bumble in 2022? – Important Pros and Cons
- How Accurate is Bumble Location (2022) – How Effective is it?
- Bumble Date vs Bumble BFF (2022) – Which Mode is Best to Use?
- Bumble VS eHarmony in 2022 – Prices, Compared Features & More
- Bumble vs Coffee Meets Bagel – Features | Pros and Cons
- Bumble VS Match in 2022 – Demographics, Statistics, Prices
- Is Bumble Free to Use in 2022 [Or Do You Need to Pay]
- Is Bumble Worth It in 2022 – Features, Success Rate & More
- Bumble Bff: Review in 2022 | What Users Say About Bumble Bff
- Bumble Free Trial in 2022 – How To Get It?
- What Is Bumble Premium in 2022 – Waste of Time or Worth It?
- How to Use Bumble for Seniors in 2022 – Is It Worth Trying Out?
- How To Flirt On Bumble in 2022 [Tips & Examples]
- Bumble Hookup in 2022 | Is There a Real Possibility of a Hookup
- Bumble Privacy in 2022 – Managing Your Privacy Settings
- Bumble Pick-up Lines in 2022 – The Only List You Will Need
- Bumble Not Showing Matches in 2022 | Why & How to Fix It
- Bumble Rules and General Guidelines in 2022 | Do’s and Don’ts
- What to Say on Bumble in 2022 [And What to Avoid]
- Bumble Dating Tips in 2022 – Success is Guaranteed!
- How Does Bumble Verification Work in 2022 – Steps to Getting Verified
- Bumble Tips for Guys in 2022 | Double Your Matches & Dates
- Which Way to Swipe on Bumble in 2022 | Getting the Best Matches
- Is Bumble Safe in 2022 – Discover the Truth Behind the App
- How To Succeed On Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks to Stand Out
- Bumble Settings in 2022 – Tips For Getting More Matches
- Best Bumble Openers in 2022 | Examples That Actually Work
- Bumble Profile in 2022 – Make It Stand Out
- How Is Bumble Finding Your Matches in 2022 | Explained by an Expert
- How Does Bumble Location Work in 2022 | Get the Most Out of It
- How To Use Bumble Bff in 2022 | Start Making Friends Today
- How To Use Bumble App in 2022 – Tips for Getting More Matches
- How to Match on Bumble in 2022 – A Guide by a Pro
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 – Start a Conversation With Ease
- How To Rematch On Bumble in 2022 – Is it Possible?
- How To See Bumble Matches Without Paying (2022 Guide)
- What Is Travel Mode On Bumble in 2022 | Does It Work?
- Is Bumble A Legit Dating App in 2022 – Should You Trust It?
- How Do You Know if Someone Super Swiped You on Bumble in 2022
- How to Get More Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks
- What Is SuperSwipe on Bumble in 2022 – Tips on How to Use It
- No Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Why and How to Fix It
- What Is Bumble Bizz in 2022 – Is it Worth It?
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 [Without Being Awkward]
- How To Swipe On Bumble in 2022 [to Get More Matches]
- Is Bumble Boost Worth It in 2022 [+When to Use It]
- When Was Bumble Created? – How It All Started + much more
- How To Make Friends On Bumble in 2022 – Does It Really Work?
- What Is Bumble Date Mode in 2022 [How To Switch Between Modes]
- How to Get More Connections on Bumble in 2022 – Proven Methods
- Bumble Online Activity Options in 2022 – All You Need to Know
- Bumble Cost in 2022 – Price Classification | Is It Worth It?
- What Is Bumble Boost in 2022 – Features | Boost vs Premium
- What Is Bumble BFF in 2022 – Guide to Making New Friends
- How Does Bumble Work for Men in 2022 – Full Disclosure
- What Are Bumble Badges in 2022 [How to Add Badges on Bumble]
- Is Bumble Premium Worth It in 2022 – Review | Prices | Advantages
- Bumble Travel Mode in 2022 – Match With People Worldwide
- Bumble Premium Features in 2022 – How Does It Work?
- Bumble Like Limit in 2022 – How Many Likes Per Day Do You Get
- How Much Does Bumble Cost in 2022 – Is It Worth Your Money?
- Bumble Features in 2022 – A Complete List of Bumble Features
- Is Bumble A Hookup App? – Is It a Good Choice for You in 2022?
- How Does Bumble Matching Work in 2022 [Get More Matches]
- Is Bumble Good in 2022 – Dating Experts Reveal the Truth
- How Does The Bumble Algorithm Work in 2022 | Definitive Guide
- How To Change Location On Bumble in 2022 – Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Change Age on Bumble in 2022 [A Complete Guide]
- How To Change Name On Bumble in 2022 | Easy Steps
- Bumble FAQ in 2022 – All Bumble Questions Answered
- Dating Apps Similar To Bumble in 2022 – Top Apps Like Bumble
- Bumble Search in 2022 – What Is It and How to Use It?
- Bumble International in 2022 – What It Is And How To Use It
- Bumble Experiences in 2022 – All You Need To Know About Bumble
- Bumble Swipe Limit And How To Handle It in 2022
- Bumble Spotlight in 2022 – What Is It? [Best Time to Use It]
- Bumble BFF in 2022 – What Is It And How Does It Work?
- Bumble Location in 2022 – How To Handle It
- Bumble Extend Match in 2022 – What Is It? | How to Use It?
- Bumble Likes in 2022 – How To See Them And Use Them
- How To Use The Swipe On Bumble in 2022 – A Comprehensive Guide
- What Is Bumble Night Feature in 2022 – How Can It Help You?
- What Is Bumble Superswipe in 2022 – How to Use It?
- Bumble Chat in 2022 – What It Is and How To Be Successful At It
- How Does Bumble Work in 2022 [Everything You Need to Know]
- How To Use Bumble in 2022– Features | Profiles | Algorithm
- Bumble Matches in 2022 – How To Get More Bumble Matches?
- What Is Bumble in 2022 – How It Works? Should You Try It?
- Tinder vs Bumble
- 7 Crucial Tips on How to Start a Conversation on Bumble
- Bumble Review 2022 – (Is Bumble Worth it? | Pros & Cons)
- Bumble Matches Guide 2022 – How To Get Matches On Bumble?
- Hinge vs Bumble – What dating app is Better in 2022?
- How Does Bumble Work? – The Complete Bumble Breakdown!
When it comes to Bumble dating app, there are several dating modes, namely Bumble Bizz, Bumble Date and Bumble BFF mode. Of course, you can use more than one mode and have separate profiles for each mode. But are you wondering which dating mode to use?
In this Bumble Date vs Bumble BFF article, we are going to:
But first, let’s find out about the three Bumble modes.Is your dating app giving you the best chance for success? Make sure to take our online dating site/app quiz to find out. People who follow our dating site suggestions have on average 2 more dates per month.
Post 3 of 94 in the Bumble Series
There are three Bumble modes you can choose from. These are Bumble Bizz, Bumble Date and Bumble BFF.
Regardless of the mode you wish to use, you first need to download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and create an account by filling in all the necessary information about yourself.
Then, it is time to choose your preferred mode. This brief description of each mode will help you do that.
1. Bumble Bizz
Let’s say you want to expand your professional network and increase your prospects of landing a new job.
Or, you want to connect with people specializing in your area of expertise and share experiences and ideas with them.
Bumble Bizz is the right choice for you in that case.
Showcase your experience by selecting adequate photos that tell your professional story.
Complete your bio by including relevant education and work experience and any relevant achievements.
Now you are ready to start swiping and networking.
2. Bumble Date
Bumble Date is perfect for those who want to embark on the journey of online dating, connect with others, meet people and potential dates, hang out, start a relationship (like eHarmony or Tinder), or a quick fling (like BeNaughty or Ashley Madison). Is this your intention?
Select six photos, making sure they are appropriate and of good quality. Ideally, you shouldn’t use group photos to avoid potential confusion and misunderstandings.
Now you are ready to swipe right and left and meet your special someone.
3. Bumble BFF
The third Bumble mode is Bumble BFF. In case you are wondering, it stands for Bumble Best Friends Forever.
This Bumble app is designed for users who want to find new friends and expand their circle and, who knows, maybe even best friends.
Maybe you have just arrived in a new city and you need someone to show you around.
Or maybe you need a workout buddy to help you sustain your motivation.
Maybe even a travel buddy to share travel costs with and get to know each other.
If you have found yourself in any of those situations, this Bumble mode is perfect for you.
No matter which Bumble dating mode you are using, women are required to make the first move and strike a conversation unless in the case of same-sex relationships.
Bumble Date vs BFF
Now that we have seen the purpose of each of these modes, let’s compare them in detail. We are going to focus on the similarities and differences between Bumble Date and Bumble BFF.
Both are female-focused, free and widely popular dating apps across the globe. They are available both on Android and iOS and you can download them in your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Similar Age Groups
What’s more, the users are mostly aged between 23 and 38 regardless of the mode they are using.
The app also promotes diversity and inclusion, so same-sex dating is possible no matter if you are using Bumble Date or Bumble BFF.
3. Ladies First
In addition, women are required to send a message first unless we are talking about the same-sex relationships.
4. Time Limit
Two people who are a potential match have 24 hours to strike a conversation, except in the case of same-sex matches.
5. Photo Verification
Another striking feature in both dating modes is the photo verification tool which ensures that the person who is using the app is the same person in the profile picture.
In this way, the risk of encountering fake profiles is minimized.
6. Easy Sign-Up Process
What’s more, the sign-up process in both cases is fairly easy and quick. All you need to do is select six of your favorite, appropriate, good quality pictures and fill in your bio.
OFL exclusive offers - Check all of them
|"Serious Relationships"||"Discreet Hookups"||"Best Course"|
|"Quick Flings"||"Normal Hookups"||"Our Quiz"|
You don’t have to be connected to your Facebook profile, so you can simply use your phone number.
Finally, Bumble guarantees safety and protects your privacy no matter which mode you are using. It deters any form of violence and harassment.
1. Partners or Friends
The main difference between the two dating modes lies in the purpose with which you are using them.
Bumble Date is used for starting a romantic relationship, while Bumble BFF is used to find new friends, either real or platonic friends, and meet up.
2. Potentially Different Algorithms
Secondly, Bumble has refused to disclose the differences in the swiping and meeting algorithms between Bumble Date and Bumble BFF, which suggests that they might differ in some aspects.
In any case, Bumble is known to collect information from your Facebook profile and use that information to suggest potential matches.
While both dating apps have visually appealing design, it changes once you switch from Bumble Date to Bumble BFF mode.
When you do, the conversations you have with your friends will be green, while the conversations with your hot dates will be yellow.
Switching Between Bumble Date and Bumble BFF
In order to choose any mode, you need to download the Bumble app first from your Google Play Store or Apple App Store and create an account.
Having inserted all the necessary information such as your name, bio, gender, age and similar, you will be asked to choose your preferred mode (Bumble Bizz, Bumble Date or Bumble BFF) and then you can start exploring the new world you’ve become part of.
Let’s say you already have an account and you want to switch to Bumble BFF. How exactly can you do that?
The process is very easy and quick. To switch between the two modes, simply follow these steps:
- Open your Bumble app.
- Click the profile icon in the low left corner.
- Open the Settings icon in the top left corner.
- Click “Choose mode”.
- Select your preferred mode among the three.
- Confirm the pop-up windows.
- Browse new connections.
Bear in mind that when you switch from Bumble Date to Bumble BFF mode, all your conversations will be irreversibly deleted, which means that you cannot restore them.
However, you can open a new account, make a fresh start and explore new connections.
In times of pandemic, many people resort to using social media and dating apps such as Bumble to meet new people. They use Bumble Date to look for potential partners or Bumble BFF to meet new friends.
Which one is right for you? Well, it depends on your intentions. If you have just moved into a new town or you need someone to motivate you by working out with you, go for Bumble BFF. If you are ready to open your heart to new romantic experiences, go for Bumble BFF mode.
No matter which one you are using, always stay true to yourself, be polite and respect others. Be clear about your intentions and take what you learn about the other person with a pinch of salt. Online dates are in essence blind dates, so hold your horses and wait until you meet them in person.