Post 87 of 94
- Should I Get Bumble in (2022)? – Important Pros and Cons
- How Accurate is Bumble Location (2022) – How Effective is it?
- Bumble Date vs Bumble BFF (2022) – Which Mode is Best to Use?
- Bumble VS eHarmony in 2022 – Prices, Compared Features & More
- Bumble vs Coffee Meets Bagel – Features | Pros and Cons
- Bumble VS Match (2022) – Demographics, Statistics, Prices
- Is Bumble Free to Use in 2022 [Or Do You Need to Pay]
- Is Bumble Worth It in 2022 – Features, Success Rate & More
- Bumble Bff: Review (2022) | What Users Say About Bumble Bff
- Bumble Free Trial in 2022 – How To Get It?
- What is Bumble Premium (2022) – Waste of Time or Worth It?
- How to Use Bumble for Seniors (2022) – Is It Worth Trying Out?
- How To Flirt On Bumble in 2022 [Tips & Examples]
- Bumble Hookup (2022) | Is There a Real Possibility for a Hookup
- Bumble Privacy in 2022 – Managing Your Privacy Settings
- Bumble Pick-up Lines in 2022 – The Only List You Will Need
- Bumble Not Showing Matches in 2022 | Why & How to Fix It
- Bumble Rules and General Guidelines (2022) | Do’s and Don’ts
- What to Say on Bumble in 2022 [And What to Avoid]
- Bumble Dating Tips in 2022 – Success is Guaranteed!
- How Does Bumble Verification Work in 2022 – Steps to Getting Verified
- Bumble Tips for Guys in 2022 | Double Your Matches & Dates
- Which Way to Swipe on Bumble in 2022 | Getting the Best Matches
- Is Bumble Safe in 2022 – Discover the Truth Behind the App
- How To Succeed On Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks to Stand Out
- Bumble Settings in 2022 – Tips For Getting More Matches
- Best Bumble Openers in 2022 | Examples That Actually Work
- Bumble Profile in 2022 – Make It Stand Out
- How Is Bumble Finding Your Matches (2022) | Explained by an Expert
- How Does Bumble Location Work in 2022 | Get the Most Out of It
- How To Use Bumble Bff in 2022 | Start Making Friends Today
- How To Use Bumble App (2022) – Tips for Getting More Matches
- How to Match on Bumble in 2022 – A Guide by a Pro
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 – Start a Conversation With Ease
- How To Rematch On Bumble (2022) – Is it Possible?
- How To See Bumble Matches Without Paying (2022 Guide)
- What Is Travel Mode On Bumble in 2022 | Does It Work?
- Is Bumble A Legit Dating App (2022) – Should You Trust It?
- How Do You Know if Someone Super Swiped You on Bumble (2022)
- How to Get More Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Tips & Tricks
- What Is SuperSwipe on Bumble (2022) – Tips on How to Use It
- No Matches on Bumble in 2022 – Why and How to Fix It
- What Is Bumble Bizz (2022) – How Functional is it?
- How To Chat On Bumble in 2022 [Without Being Awkward]
- How To Swipe On Bumble (2022) – Get More Matches
- Is Bumble Boost Worth It (2022) – [+When to Use It]
- When Was Bumble Created? – How It All Started + much more
- How To Make Friends On Bumble in 2022 – Does It Really Work?
- What Is Bumble Date Mode (2022) – How To Switch Between Modes
- How to Get More Connections on Bumble (2022) – Proven Methods
- Bumble Online Activity Options (2022) – All You Need to Know
- Bumble Cost in 2022 – Price Classification | Is It Worth It?
- What Is Bumble Boost (2022) – Features | Boost vs Premium
- What Is Bumble BFF (2022) – Guide to Making New Friends
- How Does Bumble Work for Men in 2022 – Full Disclosure
- What Are Bumble Badges (2022) – How to Add Badges on Bumble
- Is Bumble Premium Worth It in 2022 – Review | Prices | Advantages
- Bumble Travel Mode (2022) – Match With People Worldwide
- Bumble Premium Features in 2022 – How Does It Work?
- Bumble Like Limit in 2022 – How Many Likes Per Day Do You Get
- How Much Does Bumble Cost in 2022 – Is It Worth Your Money?
- Bumble Features in 2022 – A Complete List of Bumble Features
- Is Bumble A Hookup App (2022)? – Is It a Good Choice for You?
- How Does Bumble Matching Work (2022) – Get More Matches
- Is Bumble Good in 2022 – Dating Experts Reveal the Truth
- How Does The Bumble Algorithm Work in 2022 | Definitive Guide
- How To Change Location On Bumble (2022) – Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Change Age on Bumble (2022) – A Complete Guide
- How To Change Name On Bumble (2022) | Easy Steps
- Bumble FAQ in 2022 – All Bumble Questions Answered
- Dating Apps Similar To Bumble (2022) – Top Apps Like Bumble
- Bumble Search in 2022 – What Is It and How to Use It?
- Bumble International (2022) – What It Is And How To Use It
- Bumble Experiences in 2022 – All You Need To Know About Bumble
- Bumble Swipe Limit And How To Handle It in 2022
- Bumble Spotlight in 2022 – What Is It? [Best Time to Use It]
- Bumble BFF (2022) – What Is It And How Does It Work?
- Bumble Location (2022) – How To Maximize It
- Bumble Extend Match (2022) – What Is It? | How to Use It?
- Bumble Likes (2022) – How To See Them And Use Them
- How To Use The Swipe On Bumble (2022) – A Comprehensive Guide
- What Is Bumble Night Feature (2022) – How Can It Help You?
- What Is Bumble Superswipe (2022) – How to Use It?
- Bumble Chat in 2022 – What It Is and How To Be Successful At It
- How Does Bumble Work (2022) – Everything You Need to Know
- How To Use Bumble (2022) – Features | Profiles | Algorithm
- Bumble Matches (2022) – How To Get More Bumble Matches?
- What Is Bumble in 2022 – How It Works? Should You Try It?
- Tinder vs Bumble
- 7 Crucial Tips on How to Start a Conversation on Bumble
- Bumble Review (2022) – Is Bumble Worth it? | Pros & Cons
- Bumble Matches Guide (2022) – How To Get Matches On Bumble?
- Hinge vs Bumble – What dating app is Better in 2022?
- How Does Bumble Work? – The Complete Bumble Breakdown!
Bumble is a dating app that gathers millions of loyal users, and it has managed to become one of the most popular online dating platforms these days.
Even though its rivals are still going very strong, Bumble has managed to get its own piece of cake and gain popularity among the younger audience.
However, since the way the Bumble app works is still quite mysterious and many people have no idea how they can take control of their Bumble profile, there tend to be a lot of misconceptions about it.
Read through this article if you want to find out:
OFL exclusive offers - Check all of them
|"Serious Relationships"||"Discreet Hookups"||"Best Course"|
|"Quick Flings"||"Normal Hookups"||"Our Quiz"|
Post 87 of 94 in the Bumble Series
How To Create Your Bumble Profile?
Creating your Bumble dating profile is quite easy, and it doesn’t differ too much from creating a profile on Hinge or Tinder.
You will need to upload only the basic information about yourself and add some profile pictures if you want other Bumble users to be reaching out to you.
I would encourage you to upload several selfies because it will prove that you are a real person and also make people click on your profile because they will be sure there is no scammer behind it.
The more pics you have, the more realistic your profile will look and the more popular you will be in the algorithm, which is always a good thing.
When writing information on your profile, make sure you don’t share too much, but also don’t be way too mysterious.
It is always good to share your age, place of living, education and your current job because it can help you meet like-minded people.
You can also list some of your favorite hobbies and interests and show that you are eager to meet someone who shares the same passion for them.
This is quite a popular dating app, and even if you don’t reveal way too much about yourself, you will be able to get plenty of right swipes and meet a lot of potential matches.
In general, the most important thing is to be able to start a conversation with someone and give out the vibe of an interesting person.
Since you don’t have too much space for it on Bumble, it can be quite hard, but I am sure you will be able to figure it out and make Bumble work to your advantage.
How To Get More Bumble Matches?
In case you are not sure about how Bumble algorithm works, and you didn’t manage to have much success on this dating site, then you will definitely be glad to implement some of these amazing pieces of advice.
1. Post great photos
Many people underestimate the importance of uploading amazing pics to their online dating apps.
In general, a good selfie will do 90% of the work because it will make you pop up on other people’s homepages more frequently, and everyone loves to hang out with a pretty man or a woman.
Make sure you choose photos in which you look your best, and you won’t need any of the premium features in order to become popular on the app.
Changing profile pictures or adding new ones frequently can also help you get recognized by the algorithm and boost you on the platform, so consider doing this too.
It is very easy, and it can have a large impact on your Bumble performance.
2. Swipe both ways
In case you keep on swiping right to every profile that comes up on your homepage, this social media may consider you to be a spammer or a bot.
In order to prevent that from happening, it is best to swipe left on those people you don’t find interesting at all and swipe right on everyone who seems to be a good match.
It will show that you are a genuine user, and in case you believe you did someone dirty by swiping them left; you can always look again through the recommended page.
If you swiped left on someone who swiped on you before, you can always go to the Beeline page or the expired matches and rematch them again.
3. Attract attention with your bio
Your bio is the thing that will make the most people swipe right on your profile so make sure it is short and effective.
Provide users with a lot of information, but not too much, and create a mysterious aura around your personality because it will get them hooked to find out more.
Carefully select the information you will leave in your bio because they need to be attractive enough in order to make people swipe right or use the superswipe on you.
4. Make the first move
Don’t feel afraid to be the first one to swipe right on someone’s profile because this is a very chill platform, and it is even less serious than OkCupid or Match.com.
In case you like someone, and they match you back but don’t do anything, be courageous enough to send the first message because it can drastically improve your experience on the app.
Many people tend to be way too shy, and they have dozen of people in their match queue but don’t seem to be texting anyone because of some stupid reasons, so don’t be like them.
Also, one of the things you should know before you decide to invest in a Bumble Boost or Bumble premium is that you need to be a good texter in order to become popular on this dating app.
If your response to someone’s first message is very boring, uninspiring and in general gives off a vibe that you are just not interested enough, this person will cut the connection shortly.
When responding to messages, make sure you are funny, respectable, and put in a joke or two because it will make both of you feel a lot more comfortable.
Never be rude to anyone no matter what kind of messages they may be sending, and in case they are proposing something you don’t feel comfortable with, you can always politely ask them to stop or just start ignoring them.
People on Bumble Bizz and Bumble Bff tend to be a lot better texters probably because they don’t feel that much pressure to impress someone, and I believe you should follow their steps.
I would suggest you to relax before you start texting someone, and if you have no idea what to write, you can always try out some prompts you can find on the internet.
There are plenty of websites that offer you with ideas for first messages on dating apps and even responses to some of the most popular questions, so definitely give it a try.
Can You Reset Bumble Matches?
Even though this is quite complicated, all Bumble users will be able to reset their Bumble matches; all they need is a bit of skill and to follow our pieces of advice carefully.
Many people tend to struggle with going through everyone on their Bumble homepage and getting out of people, so we understand the struggle and why you may be eager to do this action.
The easiest way to reset your matches is by disconnecting your Facebook account from Bumble; if you have previously connected it, of course.
All you will have to do is log into your Facebook account, open the Settings and Privacy and look for the “Apps & Websites” menu.
Under the list of Active Apps, you should find Bumble and click on the “Remove app.”
After you have done this, your profile should be resetted, and you can go back to the start.
If you have registered through your phone number, this, of course, is impossible, and there is just one way to rest your Bumble matches in that case.
The only way you can reset your Bumble account, in that case, is by deleting your Bumble profile and then registering again.
This is a really exhausting process, and most people give up on it when they hear what is needed, so if you are not that eager to meet new matches and you would rather wait for Bumble to start showing people to you again, you can do it that way too.
You will still be able to see all of those dating profiles again, but you will have to wait some time before they appear on your homepage.