Post 78 of 81
- Best Romance Books About Cougar Dating in 2022 – Top Picks!
- In Love with a Younger Man Quotes in 2022 – Cute | Funny | Sexy
- Famous Older Woman Younger Man Relationships in 2022
- Statistics of Older Woman Younger Man Relationships in 2022
- Best Cougar Dating Jokes in 2022 – Laugh Her Pants Off
- Best Quotes About Older Woman Younger Man Relationships in 2022
- Signs a Younger Man Likes an Older Woman in 2022 – Total List
- Older Woman Younger Man Marriage in 2022 – All You Need to Know
- Cougar Cub Relationships in 2022 – Meaning | Does It Work?
- Cougar Dating Lingo You Need To Know in 2022 – Learn Now!
- Cougar Dating: Safety Guide in 2022 [Written by a Pro]
- How to Keep a Younger Man Happy In Bed in 2022 – Easy Steps
- Advice for Dating a Younger Man in 2022 – Valuable Dating Tips
- How to Seduce a Younger Man in 2022 – Make Him Crazy for You
- How to Be a Cougar in 2022 – All There Is to Know
- Marrying a Younger Man in 2022: Advantages | Disadvantages
- Cougar Life Profile – How to Standout in 2022
- Best Free Cougar Chat Rooms in 2022 – Meet Single Cougars Now
- How to Make a Younger Man Fall in Love With You – Steps to Take
- How to Keep a Younger Man in 2022 – 4 Helpful Tips
- How to Date a Younger Man in 2022 – All Secrets Revealed!
- How to Date a Younger Man in Your 60s in 2022– Make Him Focus on You!
- How to Attract a Younger Man in 2022: Be Bold and Flirty
- How to Date a Younger Man in Your 50s – Things to Do in 2022
- How to Date a Younger Man in your 40s – Exude Confidence!
- Dating a Man 30 Years Younger – How to Make it Work Out in 2022
- How to Date a Younger Man in Your 30s in 2022 – Learn to Think Alike
- Dating a Man 15 Years Younger in 2022 – How to Hookup With Ease!
- Old Woman Dating a Younger Man in 2022 – Find Out Why!
- Benefits of Dating a Younger Man – Make the Most out of It
- What Is the Cougar Lifestyle Like in 2022 – Full Disclosure
- Meaning Of a Cougar Cub in 2022: Definition | Responsibilities
- Cougar Life in 2022: Is it Legit? | Is it Worth It?
- Best Cougar Dating Apps in 2022 – What Makes Them The Best?
- Dateacougar Review in 2022: Ratings | Ease of Use
- Best Milf Dating Sites in 2022 – Find Hot Milfs in Your Area
- Cougars on Instagram in 2022 – A List of the Hottest [+Contact]
- Best Cougar Dating Sites That Work in 2022 – Meet Your Cub
- How to Meet Cougars Online: Short Guide in 2022 [Premium Tips]
- Best Cougar Chat Rooms in 2022 – Meet Sexy Mature Women
- Lesbian Cougar Dating Review in 2022 – Sign up | Features
- Best Place to Pick Up Cougars in 2022 – Find Cougars Near You
- How to Pick Up Milf in 2022 – Get Lucky Today | Tips & Tricks
- Safety Guide for Cougar Cubs in 2022 – Stay Safe and Protected
- How to Pick Up a Cougar in 2022 – Follow These Easy Steps
- Best Cougar Pick Up Lines in 2022 – Flirt Like a Pro
- How to Date a 30 Years Older Woman in 2022 – Does Age Matter?
- How to Date 20 Years Older Women in 2022 – Can It Work?
- How to Handle Relationships with Older Women in 2022
- How to Ask an Older Woman to Sleep with You in 2022 – Top Tips
- How to Attract a Cougar in 2022 – According to Experts
- How To Get An Older Woman To Fall In Love With You in 2022
- How to Talk To Cougars in 2022 – Start a Conversation Easily
- How to Tell If an Older Woman Likes You in 2022 – Proven Signs
- Signs an Older Woman Wants To Sleep With You in 2022
- How to Tell if an Older Woman Is Flirting With You in 2022
- How to Date a Milf in 2022 – Easy Steps To Get You Started
- How to Seduce a Milf in 2022 – All You Need to Know
- How to Get a Milf in 2022 – Absolute Beginner’s Guide
- How to Spot a Milf in 2022 – Online & Real-Life Tips
- How to Flirt With A Milf in 2022 – Success Guaranteed
- What Is The Meaning Of Milf in 2022 – Complete Explanation
- What Is The Difference Between A Milf And A Cougar in 2022
- Advantages of Dating Older Women in 2022 – Pros & Cons | Facts
- How to Get a Cougar in Bed in 2022 – Incredible Tips & Tricks
- How Old Are Cougar Women in 2022 – Cougar Age Chart
- What Is Cougar Dating in 2022? [Definition & Meaning]
- Cheating Cougars Review in 2022– A Wild Ride or Another Scam?
- LuvCougar Review in 2022 – Waste of Time or Worth It?
- Best Milf Sites (2022) – Connect with Mature, Sexy Women
- Cougars69 Review 2022 – Can You Trust It?
- Milftastic Review 2022 – Attractive Milfs or Scams?
- Cougared Review 2022 – Easy Hook-up or Nightmare?
- Netacougar Review 2022 – [Real or Fake Hookups? | Features]
- Lesbian Cougar Dating Sites 2022 – [Full Disclosure + Top 4]
- Older Women Dating Site Review 2022 – 100% Cougar Dating?
- Tinder Cougars
- Cougar Cub Dating – The guide to dating younger men in 2022
- Best paid and free cougar dating sites – Meet older women in 2022
- How to meet older women – The guide to cougar dating in 2022
- Cougar Life Review 2022 – Does Cougar Life Work or is it a Scam?
So, you’re trying to start dating younger men? You are a cradle robber! Yes you!
Don’t worry; I’m just kidding with you gals, I’m in the same boat as you. In fact, I have been dating younger men for the better part of the last decade.
By this point, I’m guessing you could call me the expert at cougar cub dating. By the end of this article, all of you will be experts as well.
Exclusive Cougar Deals - Check all of them
|"Best Overall"||"Great Choice"||"Best Arrangement"|
|"To the point"||"A Classic"||"Our Quiz"|
I will go over all of the reasons why you should be dating a younger man, where to meet this younger man and tips on how to date him once you meet him.
Younger men prefer dating older single women.
This article is jampacked with information for you ladies to have the most success possible. Let’s pounce right into the meat of the article, shall we?
Related: The comprehensive guide on how to create a profile that will guarantee your success on online dating sites.Is your dating app giving you the best chance for success? Make sure to take our online dating site/app quiz to find out. People who follow our dating site suggestions have on average 2 more dates per month.
Post 78 of 81 in the Cougar Series
Should you be dating a younger man?
Whereas dating an older man comes with its challenges, it is not so with Cougar Dating as they are not committed, full of energy for a great time in bed, and you control the tempo of the relationship. While it might be rosy and exciting at first, learn not to get jealous when he flirts around.
Just like dating any other type of man, there are pros and cons to dating younger men. Let’s go over some of the reasons why you should be dating a cub as well as some reasons that you might find inconvenient with dating one.
The pros of dating a cub
Their suitcases are a lot lighter
No, I don’t mean that they have smaller suitcases. What I mean is that they have a lot less baggage than older men typically do!
Young men tend to avoid drama and are independent.
They didn’t go through a nasty divorce in the last few years. They also don’t have children to worry about either.
Dating a younger man gives you the feeling of a completely clean slate. There is very little drama to be dealt with, and they are extremely easy to get along with.
They are very adventurous
Younger men typically tend to be a lot more adventurous. If you are an adrenaline junkie, you will fit right in with the crowd. If not, your younger man will take you to places that you would probably never go to by yourself. I mean this in a good way.
Cubs typically have a zest for life that you thought was long dead in your previous relationship or with an older man. It can be very thrilling dating a younger man just for this reason alone especially if you have similar hobbies interest and friends.
They look, well, amazing
In general, younger men typically are in a lot better shape as well. They have a lot more time on their hands, and the younger generation simply grew up eating clean or and making the gym experience a regular thing.
This combined with the ability to go for hours in bed makes for a fantastic combination. Most women rank physical appearance especially with dating energetic younger men as highly important.
Overload of sexual energy
You girls want to talk about stamina? Okay, let’s talk about. If you think you have stamina in bed, get ready for a reality check. When you’re dating a hot young man, they are literally in the peak of their sexual prime.
That one and done attitude that you had with your ex-boyfriend that’s 10 years older will not apply in this new relationship of yours. They can go for hours, and trust me you will not be missing your ex-boyfriend.
You can be the one in control
One of the biggest reasons that older women are interested in dating younger men is because they can be the ones in control of the relationship.
The younger men are looking to date older women that can handle themselves and be in control of the situation. So, both the cougar and the cub are looking for an experienced woman to take charge.
If you are a type of woman who prefers to take control, this is a perfect situation for you.
The cons of dating a younger man
Lifestyle differences can be a challenge
Young men like to party. It is plain and straightforward that their typical weekend consists of two nights in a row staying out the bars until 4 AM drinking with their buddies.
Even if you are dating this younger man, don’t expect him to be loyal to you. When he is out of the bars with his buddies, you better bet everything that he is flirting with him trying to get with the girls that are his age as well.
This also means that he might blow you off or rather spend the night playing video games and drinking beer hanging out with his friends.
The whole biology thing
If you are a woman in her mid-30s who eventually wants to have children, you know that your biological clock is ticking every year.
Looking for a younger man to play a dad role is not something that you should be doing for the two reasons that I mentioned above.
They are not “dad material.” If you are looking to have children in the very near future, look to people around your age or slightly younger instead of a young cub.
He probably won’t commit
Expanding on what I mentioned above, the younger man probably will not be looking to get into a committed relationship. You might be downright scared of anything that sounds like a commitment.
If you are looking for a long-term relationship and eventually marriage, this Cougar Cub dating situation might not be the path that you should be looking to take.
Younger men are simply not looking for responsibilities or any pressure that could come from a relationship. He wants to stay laid back in as relaxed as possible, and avoiding a relationship is exactly what he will do to achieve this.
The top places to meet cubs
After going through the pros and cons of dating a younger man above, you have probably concluded that it might be a little bit of fun to try dating one.
So where can you go about hunting this younger man? Here are some of the top places where you can find a cub.
The vast world of online dating
I will be blunt with you women; every younger man uses online dating sites as their primary way of meeting women of all ages.
If you want to be noticed and have a higher chance of meeting a younger man to go out with, you need to get on the same online dating sites that they are on. To do this, there are a few options. Let’s go over the top dating websites for cougar and cub dating.
Cougarlife is a cougar dating site that was created in 2008. Ever since its inception, it has been one of the go-to spots for cougars and cubs to meet online.
The website claims that it has approximately 8,000,000 users on it. This is a massive amount of users especially for a dating niche site such as older women and younger men dating.
Overall the design, layout, and usability of the site are very spot on. They also have an application for the iPhone and Android.
The basic features are search and filter where you can set the age range that you are looking for as well as some other characteristics that are important to you.
Regarding pricing, it ranges between $12 a month and $40 a month for Cougarlife depending on what membership length you subscribed for.
I lump match.com and Zoosk into the same general category. These are some of the most populated dating websites online.
And for this reason alone, they are both fantastic for meeting matured women who want to date younger men. Although they are not specific towards cougar cub relationships, the population and search and filter features make it one of the top websites for sexy older women looking for younger men.
All you need to do is set the age range that you are looking for and click search. You will be surprised how many younger men are looking for older women on both of these sites.
Zoosk, in general, has a younger crowd than match.com although there are plenty of younger men on Match as well. The typical age range for Zoosk are individuals in their 20s whereas match.com ranges anywhere from 20 all the way to 100 (well probably).
The prices for match.com range between $15.99 per month up to $19.99 per month. This is before any discount is applied. I also have a discount for 25% off all subscriptions that I suggest you check out.
The cost for Zoosk ranges between $14.98 per month for their six-month subscription while the most expensive is $29.95 per month for their one-month subscription.
Older women dating
OlderWomenDating has been around for even longer than Cougarlife has. This is one of the best places for older women because they can sign up completely for free, whereas the younger men referred to as cubs have to pay a price of admission.
This does not mean that there are slim pickings on older women dating. It’s quite the opposite. The dating website even boasts that they can guarantee 10 younger men for every older woman that signs up. Now that is quite a statement, but to be honest, they are correct.
There are thousands of potential cubs that are looking for life and love and are willing on OlderWomenDating. These younger guys range from people looking for quick hookups to full relationships.
The price for older women dating range between $15.55 per month to their more expensive $29.95 per month.
Exclusive Cougar Deals - Check all of them
|"Best Overall"||"Great Choice"||"Best Arrangement"|
|"To the point"||"A Classic"||"Our Quiz"|
Pick up a class for fun
Another good way for a successful cougar to meet younger men is by taking a class on the side.
What I recommend is that you take a nighttime course at your local community college. Not only are there plenty of younger men roaming around campus, but there are also plenty of guys taking nighttime classes as well.
I suggest taking something fun and interactive such as an art class like pottery, painting or sculpting. This gives you plenty of time to interact with the other students in the class. It is also a fun class to take, and you might learn something new on the side.
Bars and more importantly clubs
Bars and clubs are the go-to places to meet younger men in real life. This is where the younger cubs live and breathe during their 20s.
I prefer bars because they are quieter, have more space and are easier to mingle with younger men.
If you’re up to it, you can try going out to a club with some of your single girlfriends as well. This is where you will find the majority of younger men although it might have more competition because all of the younger women got there as well.
Although I do not like the club because they are overly crowded, noisy and straight up smell funky. Although, it is a great place to meet younger men for a quick fling.
5 Tips on how to date younger men
Okay, now you have decided that you want to try to date a younger man and already know exactly where you can meet him. The only thing you are lacking are some dating advice and tips on how to go about dating him. Here are my top five tips for how to date a younger man.
1: Be open to the possibility and have the right mindset
You need to have your mind entirely made up that you are willing to pursue and date a younger gentleman you are years older than.
You can’t be on the fence about this otherwise he will see right through you. You will not be able to attract a younger man with this mindset.
Remember, you were the one hunting him, not the other way around as it typically is with men and women.
You kind of need to play the man’s role and be the aggressor with this older woman, younger man scenario. As much as you are the one hunting you should be careful of what makes men walk away from such relationships.
Once you have the time and mindset to go after a younger man, all you need to do this pounce on the opportunity. Make the lock eye contact while giving a smile to every younger guy that you find attractive, or rather you find one on a dating website, your flirty conversation does help lock down one. In as much as they are young and willing you need to be forward by getting the contacts and even plan to meet on a date.
2: Embrace the differences Chapter 3 – Asking For His Number
Dating younger gentleman is a lot different than dating someone your age. These differences are for the most part fascinating. You need to embrace them and be willing to learn something new.
From the style of music he listens to, all the way to the topics of conversation. His overall worldview is probably drastically different than yours is. Don’t take this as a negative but as something that you can learn from and as an entirely new experience to try out. Some will even prefer to maintain a long-distance relationship for a while before meeting up with you. Don’t be afraid to try that too.
As long as you go in with a good attitude and a willingness to laugh at new funny perspectives, you should do just fine despite the age difference.
3: Let your adventurous side out
Some of the dates or activities that you will go on with a younger cub might have seemed completely impossible or unreasonable a year ago.
But now that you are dating a younger man why not go to somewhere crazy and adventurous. This is the time to do it, and if you don’t show your adventurous side, he might lose interest.
Get out there and go rollerblading, skydiving or waterfall repelling. It might seem scary at first, but you will be so glad that you ended up doing it when it’s all said and done.
4: Do not treat him like a kid
One of the main reasons that younger men are attracted to older women is because they treat them like real men and not as children.
Although he is 10 or more years younger than you, this does not mean you should treat him like a child. You should treat him the exact opposite.
The younger women of his generation do not know how to treat a man the way older women do as they have experience in life and love matters by showing him what he is missing.
5: Do not bring up the age gap
To both the cougar and the cub, the age difference is very apparent. This does not mean that either one of them is talking about it.
It is better spending your time talking about and focusing on other things such as the current date you are on or simply expressing yourselves physically in the bedroom.
Bringing up the age difference can make things a little bit weirder than it needs to be.
Okay, ladies, we are at the end of the article. I hope you learned a thing or two about dating younger men. There are so many benefits to dating younger men that it is hard to explain what it’s like simply in an article.
Dating online is also as easy, to be sincere it is much easier work because your profile should signify what you want, no beating around the bush. Just brush up on your erotic words to keep the conversation going and to want him longing for you.
You will have to get out there and try it yourself to find out personally what it’s like. The first thing you need to do is accept that it is entirely okay to date a man 10 or more years younger than you. Once you have that mindset, the hunt is on.
The best places I have found success stories with meeting younger men are the online websites that I mentioned above.
Cougarlife and OlderWomenDating are best cougar dating sites that are dedicated to cougar and cub dating and are the recommended places to start.
Cougarlife has slightly more people to browse through and better men to choose from overall, but at the same time, OlderWomenDating is entirely free.
Zoosk and match.com are also fantastic options as niche dating sites, and you are not limited to the specific niche of older women and younger men in case you want to switch things up.
Singles of all ages can join the online dating community for a casual date and long term relationship.
What experience do you ladies have with dating younger men? I would love to hear any crazy dates you have gone on or other cool stories that you would like to share. Leave me a comment down below and let’s get this conversation started! Until next time everyone, happy hunting!
Do find this fantastic guide for creating your online dating profile. It has helped so many women to have a relationship with a younger cub that makes their world perfect.